JUST IN: APC rakes in N2.63bn from presidential forms
The All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday, ended its sale of nomination and expression of interest forms, with no fewer than 25 aspirants jostling for its presidential ticket.
Although, the directorate of organization was still computing the figures of aspirants including those who picked forms in their states as of press time, Mouthpiece NGR gathered that there are no fewer than 105 governorship aspirants, nearly a thousand National Assembly aspirants and more than 1,500 aspirants for states Houses of Assembly.
A revised timetable issued the National Organizing Secretary, Sulaiman Muhammad Argungu, fixed the last day for submission of completed forms and accompanying documents is now set for today, May 11, 2022.
“Also, Congresses to elect Local Government Area (LGA), State and National Delegates will now be held from Thursday, May 12 to Saturday, May 14, 2022”.
27 presidential aspirants
1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello3. Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi
4. Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba
5. Governor of Ekiti State and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF), Dr. Kayode Fayemi
6. Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio
7. Madam Uju Kennedy – N30m
8. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
9. Former House of Representatives Speaker, Dimeji Bankole
10. Former Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun
11. Former National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole
12. Former Governor of Zamfara State, Ahmed Sani
13. Jigawa State Governor, Muhammad Badaru Abubakar
14. Labour and Employment Minister, Senator Chris Ngige
15. Senator Rochas Okorocha
16. Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade
17. Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi
18. Mr Tein Jack-Rich
19. CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele
20. Science and Technology Minister, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu
21. Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylva
22. Former President Goodluck Jonathan
23. Dr Akinwumi Adesina
24. Senator Robert Ajayi Borroffice
25. Pastor Tunde Bakare
26. Pastor Nicholas Felix Nwagbo
27. Senator Ken Nnamani
Total = N2.630 billion