To complete the governance structure, Governor Ademola Adeleke has appointed 14 more Special Advisers, covering various sectors.
In an appointment issued after approval from the State House of Assembly, Governor Adeleke listed the new Advisers as follows:
1.Yemi Owolade – Global Investments
2. Teniola Lanlehin – Education
3. Felix Lekan Olatunji – Trade and Investment
4. Dr Michael Oyerinde – Primary Health Care
5. Ademola Adeshina – Technical and Vocational Studies
6. Olusola Ajala – Public Communications
7. Bukola Onifade – Boundary Matters
8. Fausat Sarumi – Assets Management
9. Eniola Omotosho – Market Women Affairs
10. Kehinde Alexander Oloke – Traditional Matters
11. Kamal Adekilekun – Regional Integration
12. Olubi Adejobi – Projects Matters
13. Prof Lukman Jumoda – Mining and Mineral Matters
14. Sir Adekunle Adepoju – General Services.
Governor Adeleke further approved the appointment of Vice Chairmen for some non- statutory boards as follows:
1. Bola Ojofehintimi – Vice Chairperson , Osun Tourism Board
2. Seyi Orolugbagbe – Vice Chairman , Arts and Culture
3. Bishop Mike Adewale – Vice Chairman , Christian Pilgrims Board
4. Alhaji Mudashiru Ibrahim Bebeto- Vice Chairman, Muslims Pilgrims Board
MOUTHPIECE NGR gathered that all appointees are to be inaugurated by 11 AM today at the Car Park of the Governor’s office.
Until his appointment, Professor Jumoda of Chemical Engineering at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, was a former Dean of Students Affairs.