The newly launched ‘OMITUNTUN’ mass transit buses on Monday commenced its pilot operations at the newly commissioned ultramodern Ojoo and Challenge bus terminals.
The bus terminals were commissioned by Governor Seyi Makinde alongside his colleague from Edo State, Godwin Obaseki while the Omitutun mass transit buses were launched simultaneously.
A statement by the General Manager of Pacesetter Transport Company Mr Wole Akinleye showed that the management of the agency has outlined guidelines for the operations of the buses.
OMITUTUN BUS MASS TRANSIT BUS ROUTES
1) Challenge – Beere- Secretariat – Bodija
Market – Ojoo (Return)
2) Challenge – Dugbe – Sango – Ojoo (Return)
3) Challenge – Aleshinloye – Eleyele – Polytechnic – UI – Ojoo (Return)
4) Challenge – Ojoo – Challenge (Non – Stop) (Return)
5) Dugbe – Ojoo – Moniya Train Station (Return)
The buses will commence operations at 6am and close by 8pm daily, passengers are to pay N100 for other journeys, while the direct service from Challenge to Ojoo, Dugbe to Moniya Train Station will cost a token of N200, passengers will have access to free WiFi in the buses among other facilities.