The Management of Ladoke Akintola Univeristy of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, has released names of students to lose their studentship if they fail to act within a stipulated time.
This was contained in a document signed by S.O. Olaosebikan Senior Assistant Registrar, Admissions and Undergraduate Records Unit,
According to the statement, notification is hereby given to candidates whose particulars are indicated hereunder that as of today September 24, 2020 their studentship in the university is not guaranteed until they comply with the university requirement that all newly admitted candidates should submit necessary documents at the Admissions and Undergraduate Records Unit of the University for necessary profiling to their various faculties and departments.
The statement further said “Concerned candidates are to visit Room 1, Academic Affairs Unit as from Monday, September 28, 2020 between 10:00 a.m and 4:00 p.m for necessary profiling.”
“Failure to comply with the above will lead to forfeiture of studentship as records of defaulters will not be available in the various departments and faculties.”
The following documents are to be presented:
(1) 3 copies of O’ level result/results
(2) 3 copies of Original JAMB result slip
(3) 3 copies of JAMB Admission letter
(4) 3 copies of LAUTECH admission letter
(5) 3 copies of receipt of payment of tuition fee
(6) 3 copies of receipt of payment of acceptance fee
(7) 3 copies of birth certificate or sworn affidavit
(8) 3 copies of local government of origin/ identification certificate
(9) 2 copies of letter of recommendation from a clergy and any civil/ public servant not below salary grade level
(10) Original copy of sworn affidavit of good behaviour and 2 copies of same
(11) Original receipt of purchase of student handbook and 2 copies of same
(13) 3 copies of university medical clearance certificate
(14) 3 copies of downloaded and signed oath of allegiance
(15) 3 copies of bio-data/personal data form
(16) 3 copies of downloaded and signed student dress code
(17) 3 recent passport photograph
Concerned students who will present themselves for the exercise are to observe strictly the COVID-19 protocol especially the use of face cover. Anyone who fails to observe the protocol will not be attended to. The exercise will last from Monday, September 28 till Friday, October 9, 2020 .
Concerned candidates are advised to treat this matter with all urgency it deserves in their own interest.
See the names here Check the names here