MOUTHPIECE NGR reports that Oyo state government has introduced Pace Setter Transport and Card for cheap transports as the Omituntun buses progress into digitalization with the use of PACESETTER CARDS.
Below is a step-by-step guide to getting your card, recharging it and boarding the Omituntun bus with it as contained in a communique obtained by our correspondent on Monday.
1. Walk into the ticketing booths in any of our terminals
2. Get your FREE PACESETTER card and register it
3. Immediately recharge your PACESETTER card with any convenient amount enough to board the bus or more (the minimum amount for intra-city service is #1,000; the minimum amount for inter-city service is #2,000)
4. Tap your card on a ticket validator in the Omituntun bus you want to board
5. Enjoy our comfortable and affordable transport service
6. Tap out the card on the ticket validator when alighting the Omituntun bus.
Note that the PACESETTER CARD is provisionally FREE courtesy of His Excellency, Engr. Seyi Makinde.
To be available from Monday, 25th of September, 2023.